CAD RTL Automation Engineer
Santa Clara, CA — Full-time
Join the most cutting-edge and well-funded hardware startup in Silicon Valley as a CAD Engineer. Our mission is to reimagine silicon and create computing platforms that will transform the industry. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented and passionate engineers in the world to create designs that push the envelope on performance, energy efficiency and scalability. We offer a fun, creative and flexible work environment, with a shared vision to build products to change the world.
As a CAD Engineer focusing on programmatic generation of hardware structures, you will work with architecture, design, software and verification leads to develop technology critical to the development of our products. You will be involved from conception to final creation and every step along the way.Apply for this job
- BA/BS degree in EE or CompSci with 5+ years of practical experience
- Strong fundamentals in digital ASIC design
- Experience using Verilog or VHDL
- Working knowledge of C++14/17 with demonstrated skills developing C++ based software
- MS degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- 10 years of practical experience
- Knowledge of SOC architecture
- Knowledge of Network-on-chip and register
- Familiarity with high performance and low power design techniques
- Hands on experience in digital design
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with chip leads to understand the design methodology and high level requirements for a control-and-status register specification and generation flow.
- Collaborate with chip leads to determine other areas of in-progress or future designs that can benefit from hardware generation
- Define and implement new hardware generation algorithms
- Define and implement new infrastructure capabilities that can be used to accelerate building new hardware generators
To all recruitment agencies:
NUVIA Inc does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, NUVIA Inc employees or any other company location. NUVIA Inc is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.