CPU DV Infrastructure and Scripting Engineer
Santa Clara, CA — Contract
Join the most cutting-edge and well-funded hardware startup in Silicon Valley as part of the DV CPU team. Our mission is to reimagine silicon and create computing platforms that will transform the industry. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented and passionate engineers in the world to create designs that push the envelope on performance, energy efficiency and scalability. We offer a fun, creative and flexible work environment, with a shared vision to build products to change the world.
In this role you will be responsible for developing the infrasctructure and scripting work for the CPU DV team.Apply for this job
- Expert in scripting and programming languages - Python, C/C++, Perl
- Familiarity with build tools and build systems like CMake.
- Experience with working with verification teams.
- Create and maintain the CPU DV infrastructure and CPU verification flows.
- Create and maintain various CPU DV flows - regressions, coverage, data bases, compilation infrastructure.
- Work with CAD teams to efficiently use the flows created by CAD team
To all recruitment agencies:
NUVIA Inc does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, NUVIA Inc employees or any other company location. NUVIA Inc is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.