SW - Ecosystem Enablement Engineer
Santa Clara, CA — Full-time
Join the most cutting-edge and well-funded hardware startup in Silicon Valley as an Ecosystem Enablement Engineer. Our mission is to reimagine silicon and create computing platforms that will transform the industry. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented and passionate engineers in the world to create designs that push the envelope on performance, energy efficiency and scalability. We offer a fun, creative and flexible work environment, with a shared vision to build products to change the world.
As Ecosystem Enablement Engineer, you are responsible for leading our software engagements with customers and partners. You will define software solutions for customer programs, build an ecosystem partnership program, build an open source developer program, and help build our world class engineering team. You will be responsible for ensuring that we deliver the highest quality software solutions. You will have an opportunity to engage broadly with our customers and third parties on enablement of new platforms, and optimizations in our microarchitecture.Apply for this job
- BS / MS in an engineering discipline (or equivalent professional experience) with 5 years experience working with software ecosystems, open source, etc.
- Strong grasp of Computer Architecture concepts, including high performance server class architectures, weak memory models, and server platforms
- Experience in collaborating with customers and enabling platforms
- Self-starter who takes initiative and brings technical leadership
- 5 years+ of experience in building software stacks for server class platforms
- Experience in working “upstream first” with the Linux kernel community
- Knowledge of server platforms specifications such as UEFI, ACPI, etc.
Role and Responsibilities
- Assist in the definition of future server class SoCs and platforms
- Work within an ecosystem partnership program with major industry partners
- Actively partner with ISV and IHV partners to ensure correct function, fluid interoperability and expected performance with partner products
- Establish engagements within the Open Source community, and ultimately build an “upstream first” Open Source developer program that builds our reputation for understand the community and doing things “the right way” from day one
- Assist in identifying skills requirements and further enhancing our team
To all recruitment agencies:
NUVIA Inc does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, NUVIA Inc employees or any other company location. NUVIA Inc is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.