CPU Subsystem Integration Engineer (Cont)
Santa Clara, CA — Contract
Join the most cutting-edge and well-funded hardware startup in Silicon Valley as a CPU Subsystem Integration Engineer. Our mission is to reimagine silicon and create computing platforms that will transform the industry. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented and passionate engineers in the world to create designs that push the envelope on performance, energy efficiency and scalability. We offer a fun, creative and flexible work environment, with a shared vision to build products to change the world.
As a CPU Subsystem Integration Engineer you would be responsible for integrating the CPU into Soc. This includes maintaining the release cadence to Soc team, run regressions and debug any integration issues.Apply for this job
- 8+ Years of industry experince in verification of CPU/SOC RTL designs
- Experience in IP integration, specifically CPU IP into Soc.
- Thorough knowledge in ARM-CHI fabric spec. AMA AXI, ACE is a plus
- Good understanding of ARM CPU architecture
- Good knowledge in tools and languages like, Systemverliog, C/C++, UVM, Assembly programming.
- Experience in scripting - Perl, Python.
To all recruitment agencies:
NUVIA Inc does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, NUVIA Inc employees or any other company location. NUVIA Inc is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.