ARM SOC Architect
Santa Clara, CA — Full-time
Join the most cutting-edge and well-funded hardware startup in Silicon Valley as the architect responsible for a complex SOC using ARM architecture. Our mission is to reimagine silicon and create computing platforms that will transform the industry. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented and passionate engineers in the world to create designs that push the envelope on performance, energy efficiency and scalability. We offer a fun, creative and flexible work environment, with a shared vision to build products to change the world.
As an ARM SoC Architect, you will work with chip architects to conceive of the system level macro-architecture of an efficient and high performance compute SoC. Your input will drive the product definition through early involvement in the product life-cycle.Apply for this job
- BA/BS degree in Electrical Engineering with 7 years of practical experience in architecting successfully shipped, high volume ARM SoC products
- Experience with ARM system architecture specifications like SMMU and GIC
- Strong fundamentals in digital ASIC design and architecture
- MS degree in Electrical Engineering; 10 years of practical experience
- Knowledge of SOC architecture, especially for server products
- Expertise in ARM v8 and v9 specifications and their impact to SoC system architecture
- Expertise in one or more ARM SoC architecture specifications like SMMU, GIC, Coresight and Timer architecture
- Expertise in ARM platform architecture specifications like SBSA, SBMR and SBSG
- Strong understanding of the ARM memory model and related issues.
- Understanding of major SOC interfaces like PCIE, DRAM, coherent socket to socket interfaces and related protocols is a plus.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work with chip architects to understand architecture concept and high level system requirements
- Define the SoC infrastructure architecture requirements to meet SoC as well as platform compliance requirements
- Work with micro-architects and performance architects to ensure intent of the architecture is met
- Must have good communication skills and able to work in dynamic environment with top level engineers and technologists
To all recruitment agencies:
NUVIA Inc does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, NUVIA Inc employees or any other company location. NUVIA Inc is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.