Automatically collected information
When you visit nuviainc.com we collect general information from your computer or mobile device such as your browser, operating system, IP address, the domain name from which you accessed the site and type of mobile device.
Disclosures of personal information
We do not sell your personal information, however, we do share your personal information for business and commercial purposes as described below.
- Personal information is shared with employees, contractors, and service providers so they can perform their business function.
- Personal information is shared with trusted third parties to help us provide products and services such as social media functions, recruiting and hiring, contests etc.
- We may share your data as required by law or in the interest of protecting or exercising our or others’ legal rights, e.g., without limitation, in connection with requests from law enforcement officials and in connection with court proceedings.
- We may disclose personal information where you give us permission to disclose them for marketing purposes
- We may share or transfer your data in connection with a prospective or actual sale, merger, transfer or other reorganization of all or parts of our business, including related negotiations
We retain personal data as needed to provide services. We will delete or de-identify personal data within a reasonable time after the data is no longer necessary for the purposes in which it was collected.
Our services are intended for adults. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children. We request that children not submit any personal data.
When you visit our websites or use our Services, you are accepting the current version of this policy. We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of this policy at any time. We recommend that users revisit this policy occasionally to learn of any changes.